Latest News

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Past Thoughts/ Quotes of the Week

December 2007

1Corinthians 2:5
...your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.


1Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men: and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 1-10 2008

Isaiah 40:31

But them that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.


Psalm 56:11

In God have I put my trust: I will not fear what man can do unto me.


Psalm 55:16

I will call upon God and the Lord shall save me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 11-20 2008

Job 13:15-16
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him... He also shall be my salvation."

Job 5:17
"Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of God."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 21-31 2008

Job 4:17 "Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Job 7:17 "What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 1-10 2008

John 8:34-36 'Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 11-20 2008

Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools."

Psalm 53:1 "
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feburary 20-29 2008

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." -1John 1:8

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one." -Romans 3:10

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." -Romans 3:23

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so de
ath passed upon all men, for that all have sinned." -Romans 5:12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 24-31 2008

"In the Shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast." -Psalm 57:1

"When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know: for God is for me." -Psalm 56:9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Recent Post