Latest News

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Look and Feel

I have been trying to find a new theme for this blog for some time that will allow the blog to grow.  I believe I have finally found one.  What I want to know from you is if you like the new theme I have chosen.  This theme has drop down navigation, a featured content slideshow, and an all around professional look and feel.

Here is the sample of it (keeping in mind the slideshow images, and links have not yet been changed, only the logo has been changed.

If we do go with the new theme, our web address will still be the same, and our content will be the same, but the look will be different.

Post in a comment below which one you like better... the theme our blog has now, or the new theme.

New Theme (tested on a fake address)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Recent Post